Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has Anybody Seen My Motivation??

Wow, I haven't blogged in almost 2 weeks! Which also means, unfortunately, that I haven't run in about a week and a half. Whoops. I guess I kind of lost motivation. However, I have hiked the M a few times, and, though I have had appointments and meetings that conflict with The Lift, I've been doing some lifting on my own. I definitely need to get back into the swing of things!!

The Runner's Edge marathon training classes started Sunday. I was out of town and had to miss the first session, so I will be going to my first one tomorrow night. The first run is only 1 mile. I was doing a little more than a mile the last few times I ran. However, I've never run outside/not on a treadmill before so I'm feeling a little nervous about it. I will definitely blog about it on Thursday!

Wish me luck and send good "strong legs and lungs" thoughts my way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment