Well, another week has gone by without a post. I promise I haven't just dropped off the face of the planet, and I AM still running. I'm also working on moving into a new apartment so I'm pretty overwhelmed with many tasks and projects that aren't related to running.
I am still planning on doing the Riverbank Run on Saturday, though I haven't registered yet.
This weekend, I was in Great Falls visiting the grandparents, so I missed the Sunday long-run. I did run 2 miles on their treadmill, but just couldn't bring myself to do 5 miles alone on a treadmill. At least I got a run in, right? And I'm going to try to go enjoy the sunshine with an M hike after work tonight. That might not happen, however, depending on what news I get from my new property management company. Sigh.
In other news, I did some clothes shopping this weekend and am pleased to report I bought two shirts in a size smaller than I was wearing before! My body is currently a pear-shaped nightmare but that will....eventually....change. I hope. Regardless, it's nice to see my hard work paying off in more ways than one!
Also, my amazing boyfriend bought me a bike for my birthday! I'm so excited to ride to work this summer and save money on gas as well as get some extra exercise in. I also have lots of friends who I've already been hitting up to come on bike rides with me!
I will definitely post some pictures of the new bike and hopefully from the Riverbank Run in the next week!
Share the photo
8 years ago
The kids and I are doing the 5k on Saturday so we will be looking for you and cheering for you.
ReplyDelete