Are you guys tired of reading about my shins yet? I'm tired of writing about them! I'm feeling optimistic that the insoles will help because my right leg feels GREAT today! My left leg is hurting a bit but ice and Ibuprofen are helping immensely. Not too much pain on my run last night either. According to TCIGTR as long as it doesn't hurt while you're actually running it's ok to keep going. Tonight I'm going to The Lift and then running again tomorrow so I'll update you again after that.
Last night I ran a total of 1.3 miles. Not as close to my goal of two miles as I'd like to be by now but I think I'll make it!
Power Song of the Day: "Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued" by Fall Out Boy. FOB generally changes their sound a bit with every new album, and From Under the Cork Tree is the album with the sound I like the best. Additionally this song has lots of power chords and funny lyrics.
Share the photo
8 years ago
You are just awesome!! I hope to get through this semester with out hurting any of my 4th graders (mentally, or physically), then I hope to follow your lead. who thought you would be MY motivation to run??!!
ReplyDeleteYou rock!